The majority of our guided predator hunts are based out of Northwest Arizona (Kingman, AZ), which is a 1 hour & 30 minute drive from Las Vegas, NV. Some of our hunts are based out of Central Arizona, which is a 1 hour 15 minute drive from Phoenix, AZ.
Where do we hunt:
We currently have both public & private land guided predator hunts available. The majority of our hunts will take place in Northwest & Central Arizona on public open land.
When do we hunt:
We book guided predator hunts from October to April. We consider November through February the peak months for calling predators. Arizona Bobcat & Fox Season is open from August 1, 2021-March 31, 2022.
If you will be traveling by air you can fly-in to Las Vegas, NV or Phoenix, AZ.
McCarran International Airport-Las Vegas
Sky Harbor International Airport-Phoenix
Once hunters fly in to either of these airports, they typically rent a vehicle and drive to their hotel/motel.
We can pick you up, but there is an extra charge.
Where do we stay:
All hunters will stay in motels/hotels. We will give you a few different ones to choose from, once we discuss where your hunt will be based out of.
Many hunters just need an excuse to get out west & hunt predators with us. Often hunters will bring their family out to Las Vegas, NV or to see the Grand Canyon, but also want to hunt predators for a day or two. We are here to help in whatever way we can, so if you have in questions about sight seeing or what to do with the family while you escape for a a day or two, please feel free to ask.
Predator Hunt Prices:
- $450 per day for 1 hunter with 1 guide (Example: 1 hunter 2 day hunt would be $900)
- $375 per day per hunter for 2+ hunters & 1 guide (Example: 2 hunters 2 day hunt would be $1500)
- Groups of 4+ hunters require multiple hunting guides. (2 hunters is ideal per 1 guide)
- 50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to reserve hunt dates
- Check, Money Order, Debit Card & Credit Cards excepted
- Youth under 14 can accompany & hunt with a paying adult hunter for FREE.
- FIRST Bobcat, Coyote & Fox FREE after that the Skinning Fees-$75 per Coyote, $50 per Bobcat/Fox
- Lodging is not included in the flat daily rate. We can help you make arrangements!
- We will provide drinks (water & sports drinks), but your meals are not provided in the pricing.
- Transportation to & from the airport is not included in pricing, but can be provided for $300.
- Transportation to & from the field is included.
- Hunting licenses are not included in price. ($20 per day for license & 5 dollars for a youth)