The majority of our guided predator hunts are based out of Northwest Arizona (Kingman, AZ), which is a 1 hour & 30 minute drive from Las Vegas, NV. Occasionally, some our hunts are based out of Central Arizona, which is a 1 hour 15 minute drive from Phoenix, AZ.
Where do we hunt:
We currently have both public & private land guided predator hunts available. The majority of our hunts will take place in Northwest & Central Arizona on public open land.
When do we hunt:
We book guided predator hunts from October to April. We consider November through March the peak months for calling predators. Arizona Bobcat & Fox Season is open from August 1, 2023-March 31, 2024.
If you will be traveling by air you can fly-in to Las Vegas, NV or Phoenix, AZ.
McCarran International Airport-Las Vegas
(McCarran Airport is the closest airport to our main hunting host city)
Sky Harbor International Airport-Phoenix
Once hunters fly in to either of these airports, they typically rent a vehicle and drive to their hotel. Occasionlly, we may have a shuttle pick up available, but there is an extra charge.
We use our 4×4 vehicles on the actual hunt, therefor you won’t need to worry about transportation in the field. We pick you up each morning & drop you off each day after we are done hunting.
Where do we stay:
Lodging isn’t included in the guide hunt cost. Hunters typically stay in hotels, rentals or RVs. We can provide our local knowledge on hotels & rentals if needed.
Many hunters just need an excuse to get out west & hunt predators with us. Often hunters will bring their family out to Las Vegas, NV or to see the Grand Canyon, but also want to hunt predators for a day or two. We are here to help in whatever way we can, so if you have in questions about sight seeing or what to do with the feamily while you escape for a a day or two, please feel free to ask.
Predator Hunt Prices:
- $500 per day for 1 hunter with 1 guide (Example: 1 hunter 2 day hunt would be $1,000)
- $400 per day per hunter for 2+ hunters & 1 guide (Example: 2 hunters 2 day hunt would be $1,600)
- Groups of 4+ hunters require multiple hunting guides. (2 hunters is ideal per 1 guide)
- 50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to reserve hunt dates
- Check, Money Order, Debit Card & Credit Cards excepted
- Youth under 14 can accompany & hunt with a paying adult hunter for FREE.
- SKINNING FEES $100 per coyote, $75 for bobcat or fox (this doesn’t include fleshing or shipping costs).
- All BOBCATS require a CITIES tag to be exported out-of Arizona. This is a $3 permit that is purchased ONLY at the Arizona Game & Fish Department after the bobcat has been taken. *Some states & countries have unique laws which may require more documents to import a legally taken bobcat.
- Local taxidermist available for skinning, tanning & taxidermy work.
- Lodging is not included in the flat daily rate. We can help you make arrangements!
- We will provide water, but your meals are not provided in the pricing.
- Transportation to & from the airport is not included in pricing, but can be provided for $500.
- Transportation to & from the field is included.
- Hunting licenses are not included in price. ($20 per day for license & $5 for a youth)
- PREDATOR HUNTING EXPECTATIONS MUST READ!